About Eric Gahan
- 20 Years of Experience
- Strength and Conditioning
- I help new Entrepreneurs build Thriving Online Business.
Eric incorporates 20 years as a business owner, entrepreneur, and clinician to mentor and coach you to have a thriving online business!
Eric has developed thriving and profitable business systems in the collegiate setting, brick and mortar, and online space and is truly a MENTOR.
Eric helped to take Boston University’s (BU) Athletic Training Services out of the Athletic Department, to become a thriving unit in Student Health Services, operating on a multi-million dollar budget.
Eric continued on from BU to build a brick and mortar business called Iron Body Studios in Boston MA.
Iron Body Studios was recognized as a TOP 10 training facility by Men’s Health in 2016.
Recently, Eric has continued to develop systems to help entrepreneurs with online businesses thrive.
Exploring the topics of personal development in money mindset and profitable business systems.
Eric has studied the books, courses, and actions of millionaires through the writing of Napoleon Hill, T. Herv Eker and Amanda Frances.
Eric works on a daily basis with 1:1 business clients and group coaching programs to help entrepreneurs build thriving online businesses. He strives to help new entrepreneurs make their worth, helping his clients to build 6 figure businesses.
Eric also has a super power of helping people overcome imposter syndrome, re-discover their power, and build a badass business that mirrors their greatness.
Eric’s super power of helping entrepreneurs discover their inner greatness and unlimited value came from him reaching a LOW in life when stepping away from the clinical setting, burned out and no place left to turn.
Eric dug deep, did the HARD inner subconscious and limiting beliefs work taught by Gabby Bernstein, Maxwell Maltz, and Neville Goddard. Authors recognized for years in teaching entrepreneurs the power of tapping into the subconscious mind. Developing a robust inner mindset that has elevated him to unprecedented levels.
Eric now shares his secrets with new and experienced entrepreneurs to discover how valuable they are, and they are in control of their destiny.
Eric also created the back end business marketing systems such as, Program Leadpages, Website, Podcast, to help GROW EmpowerU Online Coaching from an average of $8.5k months to 30k months.
Eric incorporates time-tested money mindset and personal growth methods to help you overcome the challenges of building a thriving online business. His years of clinical insight and also backend development help to guide entrepreneurs to build thriving 6-figure businesses.
Host of the EmpowerU Radio Show
Co-Owner of EmpowerU Online Coaching
Founder and Owner of EricGahan.com
Co-Owner, Co-Founder: Iron Body Training Systems
Former Head Therapist & Head Athletic Trainer with Cirque du Soleil
Former Senior Athletic Trainer at Ole Miss and Boston University
Former Assistant Athletic Trainer at St Bonaventure University
- Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training
- Canisius College 2000
- Master of Science in Kinesology and Health Promotion
University of Kentucky 2002
- Athletic Trainer Certified
Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers
- StrongFirst Kettlebell (SFG) Level I
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
National Strength and Conditioning Association
Functional Range Conditioning Movement Specialist
Certified Kettlebell Functional Movement Specialist
- Dr. Ma’s Integrated Dry Needling (IDN) Provider
- Fascial Distortion Model (FDM) Provider
- RockTape: Basic Kinesiology Taping: FMT Basic
- RockTape: Advanced Kinesiology Taping: FMT Advanced
- RockTape: RockPods: FMT Myofascial Cupping Practitioner
- RockTape: RockFloss: FMT Myofascial Compression Band Flossing Practitioner
- RockTape: RockBlades: FMT Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization Practitioner (IASTM)
- RockTape: RockBlades: FMT Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization Advanced Practitioner (IASTM)
- RockTape: FMT Movement Specialist
- RockTape: FMT Advanced Movement Specialist
Click HERE to apply to work with me and earn your worth.
Co-Owner and Co-Founder Empower U Coaching
Athletic Training Experience at Cirque du Soleil: Fall 2016 to Fall 2019:
- Head Therapist/ Head Athletic Trainer
Co-Owner and Co-Founder Iron Body Training Systems: Fall 2011 – Present
Athletic Training Experience at Boston University: Summer 2008 to Summer 2012
- Senior Athletic Trainer
- Assist and Implement a Medical Model to the Athletic Training Services Department
- Management of Case Athletic Training Room, FitRec Athletic Training Room
- Adjunct Faculty to Athletic Training Education Program
- Preceptor to Athletic Training Education Program
- Assist in Management and Development of Senior Staff administration tasks
Athletic Training Experience at Champion Sports Medicine: Summer 2007 to Summer 2008:
- Clinical Athletic Trainer for Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center
- Athletic Trainer outreaching to Oak Grove High School and Bessemer Academy
- Manager injury tracking for Champion Sports Medicine
Athletic Training Experience at The University of Mississippi: Spring 2004 to Summer 2007:
- Senior Athletic Trainer, Football
- Assistant Athletic Trainer, Head Athletic Trainer for Baseball Southeastern Conference Division I
- Coordinator of Sports Medicine Coverage for 2004 and 2005 NCAA Oxford Baseball Regional Tournament
- Coordinator of physicals for all athletes
- Coordinator of weekly Orthopedic physician on campus clinic
- Manager of the Gatorade Elite Summer Camp program
Athletic Training Experience at St. Bonaventure University; Fall 2002 to Spring 2004:
- Assistant Athletic Trainer Atlantic 10 Division I men’s soccer, men’s and women’s swimming and diving, and baseball.
- Director of Sports Medicine for Atlantic 10 Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving Championships
Teaching Experience at St. Bonaventure University; Fall 2002 to Spring 2004:
- Approved Clinical Instructor
- Adjunct Professor to Physical Education Department
- PHED 208: Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries
Supervision Experience at St. Bonaventure University; Fall 2002 to Spring 2004:
- Supervision and scheduling of all work-study, and athletic training students
Teaching Experience at the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford; Fall 2003 to Spring 2004:
- Adjunct Professor and Approved Clinical Instructor to the Athletic Training Program
- Clinical in Athletic Training V
Publications in Scholarly Journals:
Gahan, E.W., Mattacola, C.G., Uhl, T.L., Malone, T.R. Relationship between isokinetic quadriceps and hamstring strength to lower extremity functional tests. Journal of Athletic Training, Acceptied for publication, 2002.
Incorporation of Hardstyle Kettlebell Training into Rehabilitation
Gahan EW: Iron Body Studios, Presented to Sports Medicine and Strength and Conditioning Staff at Harvard University, March 2012
Incorporation of Hardstyle Kettlebell Training into Rehabilitation
Gahan EW: Iron Body Studios, Presented to Sports Medicine and Strength and Conditioning Staff at Northeastern University, June 2011
Incorporation of Kettlebells into Rehabilitation
Gahan EW: Department of Athletic Training Services, Boston University, America East Conference Sports Mecdicine Annual Symposium, Boston MA, May 2011
Non-Operative Rehabilitation of Sports Hernia
Gahan EW: Department of Athletic Training Services, Boston University, Case report accepted for College Athletic Trainers Society Annual Symposium, Las Vegas NV, April 2011
Brachial Plexus Injury in a Division I Football Player
Gahan EW: Department of Sports Medicine, University of Mississippi, University, MS,Case report accepted for Annual SEC Sports Medicine Meeting, April 2007.
TFCC Repair in a Division I Baseball Player
Gahan EW, Giessler W: Department of Sports Medicine, University of Mississippi, University, MS, case report accepted for Southeast Athletic Trainers Association Annual Meeting, March 2007.
Relationship Between Isokinetic Quadriceps and Hamstring Strength to Lower Extremity Functional Tests
Gahan EW, Mattacola CG, Uhl TL, Malone TR: Division of Athletic Training, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, abstract accepted for Southeast Athletic Trainers Association Annual Meeting, March 2002 and Journal of Athletic Training, Accepted for Publication, 37:2; S-97, 2002.
Staphylococcus Aureus Infection in the Lower Leg of a High School Football Player
Gahan EW, Uhl TL, Ireland ML: Division of Athletic Training, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY. Presented to The University of Kentucky Sports Medicine Staff.
Fill out the contact form below to bring Eric’s many years of clinical and presentation expertise to your area today!
Pingback: KETTLEBELL CRUSHER | Eric Gahan, MS, ATC, CSCS
Pingback: ATHLETIC TRAINER | Eric Gahan, MS, ATC, CSCS